News headlines from around the world.
- Senegal closes border closure with Guinea.
- A woman who was gang-raped and burned in her house tells a DR Congo war crimes trial she saw an army colonel give the orders.
- 33 people dead and 41 injured after two tourist buses collide in Egypt’s Sinai peninsula.
- Syrian conflict death toll has risen above 191,000 according to the UN.
- 18 suspected informants killed by Hamas.
- Israel kills top Hamas commanders.
- General Prayuth Chan-ocha named Prime Minister of Thailand
- 20 Malaysian passengers arrived back in Kuala Lumpur as Malaysia observed a national day of mourning.
- Davutoglu named Turkeys new Prime Minister.
- Russian convoy crosses border into Ukraine without Permission.
- Moroccan authorities raid camp of migrants waiting to cross into Spain.
- US court rules Argentinian debt plan illegal.
US and Canada
- Fed chair Janet Yellen cautious in speech.