Hey guys, the last post was not the correct link. The link below is the actual link to the participants and their project.
Just click the title name to view an ebook.
- Week 4 Post (ethanud.wordpress.com)
- Costolo: Interactive Tweets, Curation Tool & Downloadable Tweet Archives Coming Soon (marketingland.com)
- Twitter Rolling Out Curation Tool and Interactive Features For Publishers (hothardware.com)
- Curating the Curated: Burgundy (trendland.com)
- Out and Beyond Visit to Liverpool Biennial 2012 (steffanjoneshughes.wordpress.com)
- MailChimp Integrates with New Content Curation Platform (prweb.com)
- Great Examples of Curating Content on the Web (openviewpartners.com)
- Taste Savant Takes on Yelp — The New Curated Restaurant Discovery Site for the Savvy Diner is Live in New York City (prweb.com)
- Twitter to allow users to curate tweets (sfluxe.com)
- Archiving the “Intellectual” Components of a Website (blogs.loc.gov)