News headlines read ‘Israel taking steps to prepare for war with Iran’. If the middle east is to head to war it could mark the beginning of a devastating period for the region. After the Invasion of Iraq from the US and NATO forces the middle east has struggled to find its footing towards stability. Will the destruction of Israel or Iran bring this much-needed stability? I believe not. I do believe it will lead to a bigger conflict with more nations. It could very well be the westernization of the middle east (again) or a third global conflict that will affect all not just those nations locked in battle.
I will admit that Israel has acted and will continue to act unlawfully around the world whilst Iran does the same just more publicly. If the UN wants to do something it should prevent such a war otherwise its existence should come into question. I believe if further steps are taking by either nation that would provoke war both nations should be subject to sanctions not just one nation(IRAN).
We have had too many wars, too many deaths, too many bombs and too many bullets too fill the history books of future generations to come. I want my children and their children to read about times of peace, times of good will and nation building.
“Let us now set a course towards a new beginning of peace war holds no merits and those who seek it hold no office” by J.Myers
- Iran condemned after over claim ‘cancerous tumor’ Israel has no place in Mideast – NDTVIran… (worldnews.nbcnews.com)
- ‘Tumour’ of Israel will soon be destroyed: Ahmadinejad (dailystar.com.lb)
- Iran is simply not afraid of the United States, says Israel’s former military intelligence chief (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- Obama ignore Israel’s war advocates attempts to stir up war with Iran (ireport.cnn.com)
- Israel Needs To Get Off The Road To Lunacy and Death (criticalandpolitical.wordpress.com)
- Hezbollah says can kill tens of thousands of Israelis (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- Israeli Government appears to be preparing for war with Iran (newstalk.ie)
- Iran is simply not afraid of the United States, says Israel’s former military intelligence chief (timesofisrael.com)
- Israel set to blitz Iran nuke plants (thesun.co.uk)
- No room for Israel in ‘new Middle East’: Ahmadinejad (news.nationalpost.com)