I was watching the film ‘Seven Pounds’ this afternoon and it really got me thinking. Would I give my life to prolong the life of another? Would I give me eyes so a person could see the world? Well maybe not my eyes. I don’t ware these glasses just because I look cool with them. Anyhow, I would probably give my organs away when I die if it betters someone else’s life. What is the point of me having them while beneath the ground when someone above it could need them?
Away from death and all that sort of stuff for a moment. The way he (Will Smith) gave his house to a family to start a new beginning was just an amazing part But yes! but! it only happened because he experienced the death of his wife and other people during the crash. It’s like that saying “We don’t act until its too late” and in some cases we don’t act at all. Why is it we wait until death comes knocking to actually change the way we are? why is it we are not programmed in a way that allows us to step back and look at our lives and see of change is needed?
Kindness shouldn’t be forced out of us. Just like we expect others to be kind to us we should be kind to them.
- Tom Cruise – Connor Cruise Lands First Major Film Role (contactmusic.com)
- Seven Pounds (2008) (myfilmviews.com)
- Lineman Blitch leaves Wake Forest (journalnow.com)
- Connor Cruise – Connor Cruise First Major Film Role: Watch Trailer! (contactmusic.com)
- How my friends helped me lose weight (lapetitepancake.wordpress.com)
- Darlene Cates – Actress Darlene Cates Loses 244 Pounds (contactmusic.com)
- Melky Cabrera Suspension Proves PED Battle Is One That We Continue to Lose (bleacherreport.com)
- 2009 Screen Actors Guild Awards: Rosario Dawson (bellasugar.com)
- Which Rosario Dawson Seven Pounds Premiere Look Is Most Fab? (fabsugar.com)
- How much can you save on life insurance by losing 20 pounds? (insurance.com)