What do we want to aspire to?
Greatness ? If so what is greatness? We are told of people who are great and to pray to be like them but they can be terrorists, greedy people who benefit from others pain. I also understand they can be humanitarians, good hearted people who give everything to a good cause.
I, like many others, do not want to be like everyone else. I thrive to be unique to find my greatness that will propel me to the top.
It can actually be sad to think I could travel through my life time and be unknown, have no impact on life be it my own or the life of others.
I aspire to be smart, to help others, to be seen and to be revered. It may sound like I want a lot but I don’t want it, I am willing to work for it.
Life leaves you at the bottom of a barrel as a challenge, to see of you can and are willing to get out.
- I aspire to, (allthingsinthemiddle.wordpress.com)
- greatitudes is open again…. (greatitudes.com)
- Deal Me In: Experience Your Greatness (fox2now.com)
- My mom’s vagina is the road to success. (ummyeahah.wordpress.com)
- Our aspiration for a better world (selfawarenessforchange.wordpress.com)
- Speaking to Greatness (ericschleien.wordpress.com)
- 5 Obstacles Holding Your Business Back From Greatness (openforum.com)
- Nike Gold Digging Shirt: Olympics Design Marks Rare Marketing Flub by Company (bleacherreport.com)
- 5 Must Have Books for Aspiring Entrepreneurs (aspiringhigher.com)
- Tastee – Fo Wo Sere (hitplayonline.net)