As someone who values a life more than money I really don’t understand fully why things are the way they are…. I have this belief that if we put the welfare of all people first we wouldn’t be in the mess we are in.
Savin a private company, investment or investor may seem like the logical thing but saving people from poverty, homelessness, inequality and sometimes from their own decisions is the most morale thing and in my view the most logical.
In a decade or two from now we will look back and laugh, saying to ourselves ‘what the hell! were we thinking? We drove millions into unemployment, pushed millions into poverty, manipulated our so called democracy all in the name of a capitalist system that does not, has not and will never work for the people’.
We really do need a new system in place over the one we have now.
Power for the people, from the people
- The Compatibility of Freedom and Equality (13): More Income Equality Makes Us More Free (filipspagnoli.wordpress.com)
- Gold, Money, and the Parable of the Three Little Pigs (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Loot of Indias coal deposits by domestic and foreign companies (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Helping Without Hurting Seminar Tweets (jacobvanhorn.com)
- My personal history of the 1% choosing to kill a million children each month (washingtonsblog.com)
- Inequality threatens Africa’s astonishing growth: Report (rawstory.com)
- A look back at Margaret Sanger (yayacanada.blogspot.com)
- New report: UK poverty to rise by 2020 (liberalconspiracy.org)
- A Call for Budget Priorities That Reduce Poverty and Inequality (psychologytoday.com)
- Obama: Dollar just an Illusion (jhaines6.wordpress.com)