We are now a country of scare mongrels where the truth doesn’t get the answer we want. The current government, more than once has tried to scare people into submission. It may have worked for Lisbon BUT NO MORE! We will not be scared into voting YES or NO. we will vote whatever we see fit for Ireland based on the facts provided.
I personally find it very undemocratic when my own government try to scare me into voting YES or face a tougher budget. This is a treaty for Europe.
It is not for the Irish people. And I don’t believe the government should be telling citizens that a yes vote will bring jobs and sustainability when clearly they haven’t been able to stick to their election promises so this will be no different.
- Anonymous,important message to the people of ireland.(Fiscal compact treaty referendum) (thepressnet.com)
- Farmers group wants Ireland to follow Iceland and burn the bondholders (12160.info)
- Farmers group wants Ireland to follow Iceland and burn the bondholders (farmersforno.eu)
- Ireland Embraces What the EU Fears: Democracy (heritage.org)
- A summary of thoughts…. (awakenlongford.wordpress.com)
- #EUREF: “Voting No would rapidly expose how unimportant we now are” (sluggerotoole.com)
- One Year On…. What Have They Done (awakenlongford.wordpress.com)
- The Fiscal Compact referendum : launch of “no” on-line poster (namawinelake.wordpress.com)
- Irish EU treaty vote threatens chaos (blacklistednews.com)
- Why Ireland should say FU to the FU Treaty (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)