When you read about Ireland, its past and how we got to where we are now you just can’t believe how much power we have given to central Europe, none elected bureaucrats to control our land and our people.
No man or women back in the days of rebellion in Ireland, the days when we fought to get our own power, to write our own laws, to count our own money and give a future to our young.
Not now, many people won’t make public their opinions, they won’t take action and they won’t fight for that which they know to be right.
If only someone or something could motivate people to stand and take action for that action could help us create a better Ireland a better world.
- Ireland baby kidnapping case leads to Metro Detroit (clickondetroit.com)
- A Pocket Guide – The 1942 US Army Booklet on Northern Ireland (inpec.in)
- Butch Hiles BJJ Product Wes Lane Set to Make Bantamweight Debut (bleacherreport.com)
- Irish pose next democratic test for EU austerity (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Make the Bankers Pay: Iceland, Ireland pushing back against neo-feudalism (blacklistednews.com)
- Meet the real Taoiseach of Ireland “Peter Sutherland” (thepressnet.com)
- This is Europe’s rejection of Merkcosi austerity (Vote NO ) (thepressnet.com)
- Irish pose next democratic test for EU austerity (seattlepi.com)
- #EUREF: “Voting No would rapidly expose how unimportant we now are” (sluggerotoole.com)
- In Ireland, under a predator’s shadow, the primate falls (whispersintheloggia.blogspot.com)