Packed their bags on their way
to a land far from Dublin’s bay.
Where the sun shines and jobs galore, they once again flocked ashore
Leaving behind what means most
to seek a future and some hope.
Failure of some drove them far, a son, a daughter and even a grand pa.
Many friends they will make, many jobs they will take,but one day they’ll return, to this place which hasn’t been well run.
They’ll have a vision for everyone, a better Ireland a fairer one.
- Ireland (alegriaensevilla.wordpress.com)
- Men: Don’t Be Hos (theroot.com)
- Two Days in Dublin (takingonacause.com)
- Solidarity in Dublin (graybeardtrail.wordpress.com)
- Romancing the Emerald Isle – Ireland Is a Hot Destination for Honeymoons And Romantic Escapes (prweb.com)
- Be Still My Ginger-Loving Heart (dlisted.com)
- Dublin, Dublin, Dublin (globalgator.wordpress.com)
- 10 Things To Do in Ireland on Vacation (jaqualinemadden.wordpress.com)
- Meeting and Knowing More About “Ho Ho The Elf” (prweb.com)
- The Coronas: Almost Famous (thebandaides.wordpress.com)