The Christmas holidays no longer have a common value, it is all about buying, giving and the receiving of materialistic items. A time when people over spend, go into debt and consume consume consume, All in the name of religion or true values.
I am not a religious person by any means but I am one who thinks that Christmas should be a time for family, reflection and relaxation.
We need to stop the commercialization of holidays. If we continue the way we are then we are giving capitalism a reason and the means to survive why we leave people without any means of survival.
Celebrate that which should be celebrated.
- A Christmas Hijacking (pedsdoc.wordpress.com)
- Wishing You a Fab Christmas With Our Favorite Holiday Editorials (fabsugar.com)
- Did You Get What You Wished For This Holiday? (bellasugar.com)
- Easter versus Christmas (stevenisbolo.wordpress.com)
- 12 Days of Holiday Beauty: Eight Maids A-Milking (bellasugar.com)
- What I Want from Email Marketers This Holiday Season (community.constantcontact.com)
- Happy Happy Holidays~~~ (kareninyogaland.wordpress.com)
- Happy Happy Holidays~~~ (kareninyogaland.com)
- Happy Crossmas! (slate.com)
- History of The Easter Bunny (socyberty.com)