Education, does it really offer the kids of tomorrow what they need to progress and think freely nowadays.
For example: Does history give a fair account of the past ? If so why is history written by victors ? Should we not offer both sides and allow people an understanding of history and to make their own mind up on how it should be seen and thought.
Well I suppose if we gave people a choice then those I power would not be able to I force their idea of free market thinking…. People would realise that free market ways are wrong and that people should be the priority not money.
- Yahoo CEO says he didn’t mislead company (technology.inquirer.net)
- UK Cracks Down on Another Misleading Ad (bellasugar.com)
- Food Labels…Are They Misleading? (healthywayoflife12.wordpress.com)
- SIZZLA DON’T MISLEAD THE YOUTHS EP Now Available in Stores and Online (highlanda.net)
- Flexibility of The Truth in Nonfiction (socyberty.com)
- Should the Internet be Restricted? (4l2012.wordpress.com)
- Is the Unemployment Rate Misleading? (dollarsandcommoncents.net)
- What happens to those who mislead Parliament? (itv.com)
- Prepaid Credit Cards Are Misleading (cardhub.com)
- Lying L’Oreal? Cosmetics Giant Slapped on the Wrist for Misleading Ads (bellasugar.com)